For years residential solar has been expensive and complicated, and homeowners have been alone in deciding what kind of solar is right for them. We believe there's a better way: going solar together with your neighbors and a trusted partner who is focused on customer service. Whether a no-money-down option is right for you or a purchase option, Resonant Energy allows you to go solar with others in your community. By using this community-centered approach, we can lower installation costs 20-30% while ensuring that every project meets our highest standards for quality and service. Go solar, and start saving today!
SOLAR ACCESS PROGRAM
The Solar Access Program allows any resident to host solar panels in exchange for clean power and energy savings.
- Free solar installation, operations and maintenance
- Save 10-30% on your electric bill
- Sign a rooftop lease, no power purchase agreement needed
- Help the transition of your community towards clean energy
For residents that have the resources to pay for the upfront cost of installing a solar array.
- Direct ownership of panels
- Receive the full suite of state and federal incentives for owning solar panels.
- Most financially beneficial option in the long run