Resonant Energy organizes group purchasing campaigns for residential and commercial solar arrays, increasing savings for everyone.
• Through Group Purchase, you can buy solar panels at $3.20/Watt, 24% off the average MA installation price.
• For every household participating in group purchase, we provide 5 free panels to low-income households.
• We work with local solar installers to support the growth of local green jobs.
• Customer service is our top priority, and it starts with arranging a free solar site visit for your house.
• Resonant Energy represents you in hiring a contractor to build the highest quality installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in Resonant Energy's group purchasing program?
Any homeowner, multi-family household, or business located in one of our current campaign areas. Click here for information about our current campaign in Eastern Massachusetts, Solar Up.
What are the financial benefits of buying solar?
As an owner of solar panels in MA, you will see impressive returns on your investment. Some of the financial benefits of owning solar include:
What are my financing options?
You can buy your panels outright, or you can get a loan through the MA Solar Loan Program, the subsidized loan for residential solar systems. With this loan, your electricity savings will exceed your loan payments, so you save money from year-one. Can't take out a loan? Check out the Solar Access Program to learn about going solar for free.
What's the next step?
Sign up for a free roof evaluation, or call our Group Purchasing Organizer at 617-326-3198.