Cambridge Solar Access Campaign
let's move cambridge to 100% renewable energy
In collaboration with Green Cambridge and Solstice Initiative, this program works to encourage the rapid adoption of solar photovoltaics across rooftops in the Cambridge area, with a focus on serving low-to-moderate income residents and low-income serving non-profits. Specifically, the campaign will work to educate residents about the benefits of solar and the solar access program, an innovative solar model that removes barriers associated with conventional solar financing such as purchase or lease.
Cambridge Solar Access Campaign is seeking people interested in going solar! We will not turn people away because of flat roofs or credit score. Here are some of the benefits of participating in the program as a solar access host:
- No cost to you
- Increase local renewable energy generation and help fight climate change
- Save on your electric bill
- Help Cambridge move towards 100% renewable energy
- Support the growth of local green jobs
“Our goal is to get a lot of solar installed, and to do it in a way that benefits the community and allows everyone to participate.” - Steven Nutter of Green Cambridge
Next steps to take action in cambridge
- Go solar: If you are a property owner with a qualifying roof, go solar! If you're a renter, talk to your landlord.
- Share: Spread the word to neighbors, friends, and family in the area. Download, print, and share this brochure with your networks.
- Volunteer: Get in touch with Steven Nutter from Green Cambridge at email@example.com to learn more about volunteer opportunities happening near you.
Green Cambridge works to create a more sustainable city and to protect the environment for the health and safety of all.
Solstice is dedicated to helping every single household in America go solar.
Sunwealth is a pioneering solar investment firm that makes it easy to directly invest in solar projects and delivers meaningful returns and tangible impact to our community of investors.
Resonant Energy is a community-based solar developer focused on expanding access to solar through innovative programs such as the Solar Access Program and other community solar campaigns.